Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Fashion Fix: Why buy when you can rent?

I'm always surprised when I come across someone that hasn't heard of or has never used Rent The Runway.
I'm kind of obsessed (as you will see by the number of dresses below that I have rented) and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something fun to wear without breaking the bank.

In case you don't know, the website has tons of designer dresses as well as accessories and jewelry for you to rent at a serious fraction of the retail cost. 


Here are some dresses that I have rented (and loved):

Retail price: $385 * Rental price: $50
Retail price: $495 * Rental price: $75
Retail price: $348 * Rental price: $65
Retail price: $615 * Rental price: $100
Retail price: $378 * Rental price: $50

Here are some dresses that I haven't rented yet but have been eyeing. 
I just need a party or event to wear them to!

Retail price: $445 * Rental price $100

Retail price: $398 * Rental price: $75

Retail price: $395 * Rental price: $75

Retail price: $850 * Rental price: $135

Retail price: $478 * Rental price: $85

Wishing you all a great weekend!
- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.