Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Fashion Fix: these boots are made for walking (in the snow)

The weather here in the Northeast has been seriously wacky. 
It has snowed an unusual amount already and then this past weekend it was practically warm enough for shorts and flip-flops. 

For those days when it does happen to snow, it's good to have a pair of boots like these very affordable Target ones below that look unmistakably like the more expensive Sorel versions I usually lust over. 

Women's Merona Nancy Snow Boots- Natural

Women's Merona Norma Snow Boots- Black & White
I can't decide which version I like the most (maybe the natural?) but will definitely scoop up a pair during my next visit to Target!

Have a great weekend :)
- Caitlin

1 comment:

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.