Saturday, February 15, 2014

A sucker for a steal

I've come across a new website that I have never heard about called decorsteals.com.
It is sort of like the websites Jane.com and SassySteals.com that I posted about a while back except it features sale events on things purely for the home.

Today's steal is this vintage inspired rotating wall hook:


I would use it in a laundry room to hang shirts or delicates that need to dry.
I also like the idea mentioned above of using it in a kitchen to hold aprons or dish towels.

If you subscribe to the site, they will alert you via e-mail of each sale event!
I'm looking forward to seeing what else will be offered.

Enjoy your weekend :)
- Caitlin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.