Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Fashion Fix: my White Plum purchase

Even though I've been clothes shopping a lot less these past few months, that doesn't mean I haven't indulged in some virtual window shopping. Recently, I was browsing Jane.com, a website that I have posted about before that features daily deals on everything from things for the home to clothes and accessories.

When I saw this top below on the website, I went ahead and bought it.
I was surprised to find out that it is billowy enough to fit my now 34 week bump and will also be perfect for this summer post-baby bump.



The blouse comes from White Plum, which has lots of affordable clothes that are cute.
Here are a few of my picks from the site:

Jessica Day Dress

Half Moon Bay Dress

Pheonix Aztec Maxi Dress

Newport Beach Tunic

Catalina Flats

FYI: it's 30% off the entire store with the code APRIL30 if you order before the end of the month!

Happy shopping & Happy Friday!
- Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the top! Might be grabbing one for myself...

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! It looks really cute on and with 30% off, it's so cheap!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.