Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pump House Plans

Let me introduce you to our pump house:


You're probably wondering what the heck is a pump house.
Yeah, we said the same thing when we moved here!
It's this tiny little house behind our house that used to hold the water pump back in the day.


The previous owners did a great job restoring/renovating it including adding heat, shelves, built-in benches that lift up for extra storage, and putting in new floors.


As you can see though, since we have moved here, we haven't gotten around to doing anything with the space.
But that doesn't mean I don't have ideas!


Right now it is a blank canvas with a lot of potential...


...and I've been getting some ideas on Pinterest.


Since we are expecting, I can see this space as a kid's playroom:

unknown source

Or as an adult retreat/reading room:

via

Whatever we decide to do with this space, I hope to get started on it this summer.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
- Caitlin

5 comments:

  1. What a fun space to have. I love your ideas! I know you will make it even more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely lean towards the adult retreat/reading room! as you will see, kids tend to take over your entire house... let this be your quite sanctuary!

    ~sincerely, a tired mommy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome space to play with! and thanks to the previous owners for leaving you the perfect blank canvas! can't wait to see what you do with it!

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I would go with the adult retreat. So many great uses, though!

    Sarah

    www.sarahsdaybook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not that space has huge possibilities to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.