Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Chairish

Chairish.com, an online marketplace for vintage furniture, 
 recently asked me to design a style board around one of their brightly colored accent chairs.

Since I am in full baby mode right now, I immediately thought to use this cheerful yellow rocker from their site in a nursery design.

Chairish

Here's what I came up with:


Once I saw this print from Minted.com with the same lemon yellow as the chair, my vision kind of took off and I was able to find other pieces that complimented the aqua and yellow color scheme.

Minted


Target


Shades of Light


Overstock

Buy Buy Baby

Dash & Albert
Serena & Lily

Ikea

All of it together makes for a cheerful and whimsical nursery, doesn't it?


Makes me want to decorate another nursery!

Check out Chairish.com to see what other brightly colored accent chairs and furniture they have to offer.

- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.