Monday, October 6, 2014

Chalk it up

There's a new addition to our kitchen nook shelves, thanks to Jennifer from Handmade by Jennifer Chase.


She recently sent me this monogram chalk print from her Etsy shop and I knew I had just the place for it.


I've put it on one of the kitchen built-in shelves framed in this wooden garage sale frame.
The glass broke but I like it better without it. 
It almost makes the print look like a real chalkboard.


Apparently I have an affinity for chalkboard (maybe it's the teacher in me?) as our pantry and our kitchen door are sporting some chalkboard as well. 



Below are a few other favorites of mine from her shop:

I like this one for a gallery wall in a foyer like my friend Melissa's house.

Personalized Coral & Mint Wreath Print

These two would be cute in a nursery or play room:

Sleeping Lion Print


Be Brave Handwritten Art Print

You can check out what other prints Jennifer's shop has by visiting here.

Have a great night!
- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.