Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Over the counter

Okay, so a little break from all the holiday posts for something non-holiday related: our bathroom counter. 
Exciting, huh? What can I say...sometimes it's the smallest "projects" that give me the greatest satisfaction. In this case, it was re-accessorizing our bathroom counter as I had grown tired of this look

Here's what I came up with:


It took me a few tries and re-arranging before I felt happy with what I did in here.
In fact, Chris pointed out that these accessories were the third look the counter had in a week. 
Oops.


Anyway...my mom lent me the glass apothecary jar, the wooden tray is a garage sale find, the soap dish is from a boutique store, the hand towels are Marshalls, and the flowers are Trader Joe's.





Enjoy your night!
- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.