Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New year, new art

It's a New Year and our living room is showcasing some new art! 


This print might look familiar. It's hanging in the foyer of Jackson and I've been telling my brother and sister-in-law that if they ever wanted to part with it, I'd happily take it off their hands.
Well understandably, they didn't want to give theirs up. However my brother generously gifted me a copy of the print for Christmas (my sister-in-law may have had something to do with it). 
So thoughtful!


Anyway, I knew exactly where I wanted to hang it. 
I've been feeling ready for a change from this print that we had hanging in the same spot:


So, I simply had the prints switched and changed the mat.


I really like it here and think it gives the room a new look. 





Like the print for your home?
You can find it here in all different sizes.
Use code EEY643 to get 35% your order!

- Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin, I'm new to your blog and am loving it! Could you share what size your picture is? Thanks!
    Deni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's about 25x38 without the frame. The whole thing is about 39x49

      Delete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.