Sunday, February 8, 2015

Wallet friendly finds

Who doesn't like a wallet friendly find? 
Below I'm sharing 3 things I've purchased lately that you might like as well.



Clockwise from top left:

The colors in this throw blanket are even prettier in person. I can't decide whether to put it in our bedroom or family room! Maybe I'll even use it to make throw pillows?

This (reversible!) mint tote has me counting the days down until spring. The peach color is really nice too. I like that it is big enough to hold all my stuff including diapers and wipes.
Use code FASHION for 30% off!

So I'm a sucker for stripes (and throw pillows)! You will be pleasantly surprised by the quality of these throw pillow covers. Not to mention the price is ridiculously cheap.

Have a great night!
- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.