Friday, March 20, 2015

Our family room: a peek at the progress

Today I'm sharing a tiny peek (no...really tiny, I only have 4 pictures for you) at what's new with our family room and how it's coming along (very slowly I might add).

To see what it originally looked like, you can visit here and to read about our progress back in November, you can visit here

It has definitely taken me a while to figure "the look" I wanted to go with and a little trial and error (and returns). But I finally feel like I know the direction I'm going in. 


I thought Chris would kill me for buying more throw pillows (there are worse addictions to have, aren't there??) but luckily he really likes these ones and with a 30% off coupon, they were super affordable. 



This coffee table is currently on sale although still pricey. 
We were lucky though to find and purchase a severely marked down floor model (a great way to save money when furniture shopping). 


Here's a source list for the pictures above...

woven throw pillows: H&M Home *
ticking stripe throw pillows: H&M Home *
*use code 2967 for free shipping and 20% off your order of $50
rug: West Elm
coffee table: Pottery Barn
end table: Home Goods
lamp: Home Goods
coffee table books: garage sale
wooden bowl: garage sale
paint color: Benjamin Moore Pale Oak

Stay tuned for a bigger look around this room soon!
- Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. So in love with all the textures. Looking forward to seeing morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandi! I'll definitely share more soon.

      Delete
  2. It’s such a great post! Awesome! I like your style of writing and your photos!
    I know how much time it requires to keep updating your blog, but don’t stop doing it!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.