Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pillow envy

While recently helping a friend pick out new throw pillows for her family room and living room, I've been oohing and ahhing over all the fun colors and patterns in this Etsy shop.
They're a tad over my budget but if you are looking to add pops of personality to a room, this is the shop to visit. In my case, there's no harm in window shopping.

Here are a few that caught my eye:


Etsy

Etsy

Etsy

Etsy

Etsy

Etsy

Etsy

Etsy


Thanks to all that entered the Rug Pad USA giveaway!
I wish we could send one to everyone that entered but the lucky person that won this time is Cindy A! Cindy, please look for an email from me soon!


- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.