Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My Daily Bubble: What a hack!

My October post over at My Daily Bubble is live!
Check out how I turned Ikea dressers into nightstands for our guest house makeover

In case you missed my last post over at My Daily Bubble, you can catch up on it here.


Tip: 
If you are looking to do an Ikea hack of your own and want to save some money, try searching Craigslist for used Ikea furniture at a discounted price. Not to mention, you save yourself the time of assembly. I was able to score both of these dressers for a total of $100 (buying them both new in the store would have cost me around $160). Plus, I didn't have to torture myself trying to follow those annoying wordless assembly directions!

- Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.