Sunday, November 29, 2015

Bite-sized boxwoods

Aside from a couple mums and a few mini pumpkins, fall decor sort of escaped me this year. 
I think I just wasn't ready to say goodbye to summer quite yet.
But I'm not letting the same happen with the holiday season! 

I love love love boxwood and recently got around to hanging this set of mini boxwood wreaths (that I purchased from Decor Steals but can be found available here).
I used them last year (you can see how in this post) but I'm trying them out in other places this year.

Amazon

I did a little DIY to the largest by adding some blue ribbon and this "Merry & Bright" sign that I picked up from Michael's
Here it is hanging on the outside of Charlie's nursery door:







The medium sized boxwood is on our kitchen built-ins tied to the front of this garage sale find wire basket:


The black and white ribbon, purchased from this Etsy shop, is leftover from last year.




As for the smallest of the wreaths, I have it by our kitchen sink underneath the soap dispenser because...why not?




More seasonal decorating to be shared soon.
Stay tuned!
- Caitlin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.