Thursday, January 7, 2016

Sale on!

Who doesn't love a good sale?
H&M has their winter sale going on and here are a few things (some that I already own) with super low prices:


Blue and white and will keep things organized? Does it get any more "me"? It also comes in two sizes. 

I love these and have these! They were a Christmas gift and I recently shared a picture of baby Sam sporting them on Instagram.

I also have these pillow covers and shared them in this post on our family room couch (although now they've been moved to the window seat).

If this came in my size, I'd wear it! Waiting on a certain somebody to find out if they're having a baby GIRL or not this summer so I can purchase!

We used these as favors for my sister-in-law's baby shower last spring (they were blue and white) and tied them up really cute with a box of matches and a tag (you can see here on Instagram)! They have them in a two pack in pink, which would be a great shower favor for someone having a baby girl!

I'm kind of in baby mode right now, can't you tell? I love this gender neutral sweater for the winter. So sweet!

And for a few things that aren't on sale but I'm loving anyway (and are still relatively inexpensive), see here, here, and here!

- Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully your sister has a girl... Man will you have fun spoiling her!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.