Sunday, May 1, 2016

Call me crazy and our console table

We've been in our house for almost 3 years now and I've recently changed the paint color in our family room for the 4th time. You can call me crazy, it's okay. Nothing I don't know already! In my defense, it's a smallish room with low ceilings so painting it is not a big undertaking.

So not only have we re-painted in here, I also re-styled our console table because I just wasn't into the look I shared here anymore.

So here's its new look:







It feels more right and will probably stay this way for at least a little while!
And in case you were curious, a source list of it all:

NEW paint color: Behr Silver Dust
console table: West Elm
lamp: Home Goods
mirror: Target (no longer available)
marble candle votive: Target (no longer available)
plant: Ikea
plant holder: Ikea 
straw basket: garage sale

- Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful styling, Caitlin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not crazy at all! I re-painted all the living areas of our open concept living room in our first home each and every time my hubby deployed - four times in six years!! Love the console table. xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! If you have a question, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.